Professional End of Tenancy Cleaning in London
Are you about to move out of your flat or house in London? Are you worried about getting back your deposit because of the cleanliness? Well, stop worrying, and call 020 3746 6887 or fill out our contact form. Get a free quote for the professional and highly efficient end of tenancy cleaning service provided by SATSU Ltd.. The cleaners are well-trained and are familiar with the moving out inventory checklists.
They will ensure that everything checked by the landlord or agency is squeaky clean when you move out!
- 72 hour guarantee
- Accepts emergency and same-day bookings
- Safe and certified products and equipment
- Experience with landlords and estate agencies in London
Don’t hesitate to use the affordable and professional services, or it may cost you your bond. Call 020 3746 6887 right now and the assistants will give you a free quote and will inform you of the discounts which you can use for the leading end of tenancy cleaning service in the area.
About Our Expert Cleaning Company
SATSU Ltd. is one of the recognised cleaning companies established in London. It has been providing its high-quality and impeccable services to the people in the area for more than 10 years now. The company has invested in purchasing the latest and most efficient cleaning machines and tools, and in constantly training and motivating its personnel, so that the services provided are perfect and safe, and the customer is happy.
What the End of Tenancy Cleaners Will Do for You
The end of tenancy cleaning service is not limited in time. It is very meticulously planned and performed, in accordance to a detailed checklist. This is especially important, so that the tenants can receive their bond back when handing back the property, and also because the landlord or estate agency will be able to quickly find new tenants or owners. The cleaners will perform for you the following:
- Overall services: Dusting and cleaning all woodwork, cleaning light switches, spider webs, mirrors, pictures and their frames, light shade and lamps, skirting boards, doors, door frames, and door tops, clean floors, edges, curtain railings, wardrobes, fireplaces, cupboards, drawers, furniture, tables, underneath beds, sofas, cupboards, carpets and hard floors.
- Kitchen cleaning: Cleaning cupboards inside and out, cleaning rubbish bin throw away all leftover stuff, de-scaling and cleaning the sink, tap, soap dispenser and the tiles around the sink.
- Appliances: Complete cleaning inside and out of fridges, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, oven, toaster and tumble dryer. This requires that freezers and fridges need to be unplugged beforehand.
- Bathroom cleaning: Deep cleaning of the bathroom walls and floors, shelves, sink, toilet, bathtub, shower, towel holder, drainage, and pipes.
Our company is experienced in end of tenancy cleaning requirements, and has implemented specific cleaning procedures which are in accordance to the requirements, so that the tenants can receive their rent bond or deposit back after an inspection by the property owner, and so both tenants and landlord or agency are happy.
So, if you want to be sure that you get your money back, call us and book your end of tenancy cleaning today!
Book Your End of Tenancy Cleaning
To book an end of tenancy cleaning, you need to dial 020 3746 6887, or fill in the simple online booking form. Keep in mind, that end of tenancy cleaning can be performed only after you and your belongings are removed from the property, if you want deep cleaning while you are still living in it, you can book a one off cleaning service or other deep cleaning services available in London.